Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Tuesday Stuff.

Good morning!

I must say that this week has gotten off to a great start. I got some great Sports Fix news yesterday. My third guest for next week's three-year anniversary show has been solidified. I won't tell you who it is until everything is finalized, but I promise you won't be disappointed.

Not only that, but I checked my e-mail first thing this morning, and received confirmation that I also have an interview set up with one of my favourite (and current) NHL coaches. It works out very well, because I can run the interview with the coach on April, 11th right before the playoffs begin. Yesterday was simply one of those days where I could not miss.

I hope that you make time for the show on Monday night. And don't forget to listen to my noon sports today through Friday for your chance to qualify for the 250 dollar gift certificate courtesy of Leisure Time Sports.

---

The SJHL Championship series kicks off Friday in La Ronge. Access 7 will be carrying the series live in it's entirety, and I sincerely hope that the Saskatchewan public takes full advantage of this fact again this year.

As for my involvement with the weekend? Minimal at this point. I do have an interview planned with a parent of one of the Ice Wolve's 20-year-olds that will likely run at some point this weekend, but that's about it for now. As much as I'd love to help with the broadcasts, I can watch them on TV!

I'll let you know if anything changes in that regard.

---

An exciting business opportunity could be in store for the summer/fall. Right now everything is still in the very early stages, but it could definitely lead to something very rewarding and fun down the road.

How's that for vague?

---

That's all I have for this morning. Enjoy your day! I'll update you on the Sports Fix
situation once everything becomes official.

DO

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dano, Congrats on the engagement.. Hope you will stay in the Battlefords for years and you and your wife to be can live a great healthy life... Congrats...