Friday, August 23, 2013

Blowing The Dust Off.

Prince George Cougars training camp is finally upon us, and for a third straight season I am all geared up and ready to continue with my broadcasting, media relations and corporate sales duties with the Cougars.

I started the Cougar Town blog at my very first Cougars camp, and after an extremely long hiadus, I've decided to blow the dust off, and bring back the blog for Training Camp.

Here you'll find as much up-to-date info as possible about the Prince George Cougars training camp. My hope is to provide some live blogging updates from the scrimmages, interviews and some food for thought for Cougars fans, parents and other fans of the WHL who decide to stop by.

Over the course of the next few weeks I'm going to address a series of burning questions surrounding the Prince George Cougars as they get set for the 2013-2014. There are many storylines to discuss, and a lot to dissect.

Registration is underway. I love this time of year.

Make sure you follow along all weekend.

No comments: