Monday, August 17, 2009

An interesting Day at the Office.

So if you caught the CO-OP Leisure Time Sports Fix tonight, you'll have noticed that things worked a little differently.

I did interview Troy Watt, but his interview will run next week. He was busy for most of the morning and afternoon, so I improvised, and grabbed an interview with Midget AAA Stars governor Bruce Yockey instead. We had some technical problems, so Bruce ended up having to do two interviews with me. Thanks Bruce, it means more to me than you know. The interview itself was awesome, and I'll be replaying a ton of it during my sports updates tomorrow morning.

I also had the chance to interview New York Islanders forward Blake Comeau. I've got to hand it to him. He's definitely my favourite current NHLer that I've had on the program yet. Okay, maybe it's a toss up between him and Wade Belak, but he certainly held nothing back, and it's no wonder why he is held in high regard within the organization.

Big news for next Monday as well: I've just confirmed with the CFL that the Commissioner Mark Cohon will be on the program. What type of questions should I ask the commish?

No comments: