Wednesday, February 2, 2011

A Road-Trip Chronicle Pre-Cursor.

I have no words. I had just spent the past hour typing my final blog from this road-trip. All of a sudden my phone went haywire, and I lost everything. Blair Atcheynum joked with me by saying, "That sums up the road-trip." True indeed.

So rather than going through that again right now, I'm going to wait, and I'm going to finish my series tomorrow afternoon once I'm good and rested.

I had a lot to say, I still plan on saying it. I sure hope it's worth the wait. It'll be easier on a keyboard anyway.

I deeply value the comments and feedback that I have received so far. Even though spirits are down somewhat, I am grateful for the positive response from readers, I look forward to completing my thoughts (again) tomorrow.

Caio for now gang,

DO

No comments: