Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Season Ticket Info + More.

BATTLEFORDS NORTH STARS 2010-2011 SEASON TICKET RATES

Season Ticket Rates

Adult
$ 209 (Before June 15th)

Student*
$ 145

Child**
$ 100


*Student = 13 and older, including post-secondary students with a valid student card
**Child = 12 and under



See the following to check out your season ticket savings!!!




Season Ticket Rate/
Gate Ticket Rate

Adult
$209 (ONLY $7.46/ ticket)
$12

Student
$145 (ONLY $5.17/ ticket)
$7

Child
$100 (ONLY 3.57/ ticket)
$5






Other Great Season Ticket Holder Advantages:



J Reserved Seating (all regular home games & playoffs)

J Guaranteed Playoff Tickets (first right of refusal)

J Savings!! (Up to 56% OFF gate prices

J Tickets are good for any game (No date on tickets)


Don’t miss out!! Call 445-STAR for more information. You can pick up your tickets at the Scott Campbell Dodge service department (Kara), or at Bee-J's Office Plus (Debbie.)

--------------------------------------------

As you may (hopefully) have noticed - I've added a few things to the blog. I've added a couple more blogs to my 'Follow Feed' and I've also posted a direct link to my twitter.


--------------------------------------------

I anticipate that within the next few weeks we will learn the future hockey fates of some of the 20-year-old North Star players. In speaking to the likes of Blake Peake, Mitch Wall, and Jesse Lebreton etc. There seems to be a lot of waiting involved, but I assure you that that info will be posted here when it is made available.

We already know that Chad Filteau is heading to Sacred Heart University, but other than that it's a wide open world out there.

I'm of the mindset that it's not a matter of IF, but a matter of WHEN for the rest of the vets.

-------------------------------------------

This broadcaster is not DONE with hockey yet this year. For a third straight season, I'm calling the North Saskatchewan River Hockey League senior hockey championships between St. Walburg and Paradise Hill.

I know that this league has a tremendous fan-base, and what I would like to know from you is:

Would you be interested in reading preview-type pieces for the remaining games of that series, a long with game recaps?

I know that it is my blog, but if there is enough interest out there, I would definitely go the extra-mile and provide extended coverage of that series. Any e-mails or comments on that issue would be greatly appreciated.

1 comment:

heilzy18 said...

Go for it Dan! insight into the matches are awesome for the North Stars, you should do it for the NSRHL as well.