Thursday, November 26, 2009

Blogging the Showcase (Game Two - Melfort and Nipawin)

So far through two periods (to no surprise) Devon Stillar has been the best player on the ice.He's scored twice and assisted on Blake Hietela's Goal.

Nipawin has goals from Matt Guerts and Matt Spafford.

Its been a tough game for Hawks netminder (and former North Star) Ryan Kerpan. 11 saves on 15 shots against.)

For Melfort I've really liked what I've seen from Stillar (obviously), Chinova, Roschuck, Tribble and goaltender Chris Ward.

For Nipawin the usual suspects: Leclerc, Dusyk, Thiessen, Spafford and Brkich.

I've just volunteered my color-commentating services for the upcoming CK750 broadcast for the Humboldt - Flin Flon game.

Clearly I have some type of broadcasting addiction. I freaking love this Showcase.

No comments: