Thursday, October 8, 2009

Toughest One Yet....

19 players owe their goaltender an apology. Graham Hilldebrand did his part, and got no help when it mattered the most.

The Stars lost tonight 4-3 to a Notre Dame team that was injured, offensively futile and riddled with the Flu.

The Stars get four powerplays in the third period and yet somehow Notre Dame grabs all of the momentum. It was the most puzzling games I've ever called.

Josh Daley (5), Brett Miller (6), and Troy Watt (2) scored for the visitors tonight.
A win tonight (and Lord knows they were given the chance) and the Weyburn Red Wings are in some trouble tomorrow, and now the Stars are in jeapardy of being .500 again.

I'm going to finish this sentence and then I am through with this game. In my opinion our Stars are still among the class of the conference, and I know deep down they will show us on this trip.

Stay positive North Star Nation, and thanks for letting me rant.

No comments: