Friday, September 3, 2010

Period 2 (Green vs. Yellow)

8:41: Each team scored once while I was making my way up to the booth. Clearly I'm not hustling and my spot on this team is in jeapardy.

8:45: Dominic Perrault sets up Colin Phaneuf for a beauty! I think its 5-3 Green?

8:47: So far so good for Yellow netminder Lukas McDonald.He's big. Covers lots of the net.

8:51: Great speed down the left-wing side by Colin Phaneuf who shovels one under Mahon. Yellow back within one, it's 5-4.

8:52: Blast! Another goal while blogging. This time by Green. 6-4. It was either Oak, Schwab or Calder Neufeld. I'm thinking Oak cuz he's such a sniper!

8:55: Another goal for team Green. This time I was busy looking at the CFL score - BC beating Montreal on the road? Must be a full moon.

8:59: Woody Klassen pads the lead for Team Green.

9:00: Tanner Schwab continues to win battles and make plays. He's a 1st Star candidate.

9:03: Lucas Anseth (94) finishes a nice tic-tac-toe play to draw closer for Yellow.

9:06: Jesse Gerbig finishes a gorgeous pass from Colin Phaneuf. Phaneuf is also a first star candidate.

Game over. 3 Stars:

3) Woody Klassen (Green)
2) Tanner Schwab (Green)
1) Colin Phaneuf (Yellow)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the updates Dan!! They are both informative and entertaining!!