Monday, September 27, 2010

Tough Start to the Week.

Good evening,

I admit that I've seen better days. My cold has taken a turn for the worse, and in addition my stomach has decided that it doesn't want to cooperate either. I noticed a slight stomach-ache early yesterday morning. Fast forward to the middle of the night and the discomfort had only increased. I went to get check out, and apparently I've got indigestion. This isn't the first time I've encountered this. The last time was during a road-trip in Weyburn during the 08-09 North Star's season.

They gave me a shot of buscopan which essentially puffs up the stomach and loosens everything up. The pain has lessened some, but it feels like I've swallowed a pillow.

I was able to get through my morning run of sports, but went home shortly thereafter and slept until about 5:00 tonight. Tonight's Sports Fix will be a Best Of Edition featuring past interviews with CFL Commissioner Mark Cohon, Former Winnipeg Jets forward Scott Arniel (now coaching in Columbus) and former North Star defenceman (now Stanley Cup Champion) Jordan Hendry.

You can also look forward to a new installment of the SJHL This Week Radio show which should be on the league's website tomorrow. I've just got to add some finishing touches later this evening, once I'm feeling a little better.

I've got a lot to say and a lot to respond to with regards to the North Stars, and I assure you that I'll get to that sooner than later. There's been a lot of debate and a lot of opinion shared on the blog, and I want to address some of these thoughts as soon as possible. For now, I'm off to get rested. Enjoy the start of your work and school week.

No comments: