Sunday, September 12, 2010

Stars Sunday Lineup

So, uhh how 'bout those Riders? Anyway, here is the lineup for today's game:

Phaneuf - Tatchell - Miller

Oak - Tomac - Tichkowsky

Schwab - Daley - S. Neufeld

Hall - Pfisterer - C Neufeld

Chiblow - Folstad

Perrault - Baptiste

Egan - Wourms

*Montour

---------

Tomorrow morning I am going to post a lengthy entry that will essentially recap the weekend. I've got a lot to say, but I'd rather type it, and not do so with my phone. Ultimately I think this team will do great things this season, though the results of this weekend have not exactly been what everybody has expected.

I'll be blogging and tweeting the action this afternoon. Thanks for your continued readership and feedback!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it was a good experience for the Stars to play Dauphin regardless of the outcome. I thought I read somewhere that the Dauphins were ranked 2nd in Canada last year.

Anonymous said...

Dauphin was number #2 last year and were listed again as #2 in the early rankings this year. Vernon was listed #1 but lost their first two games of the year over the weekend to Salmon Arm.