Wednesday, September 29, 2010

So Long Appendix.

Good morning,

The pain in my stomach is gone. Cooincidently, so is my appendix. It was removed last night at approxomitely 8:30 PM.

This morning I have been walking, eating, drinking and passing gas (Too much info?). I'm supposed to have another blood-test today, and if that goes well I could be out of here by this afternoon and home in time for my Hockey Draft.

I apologize for the lack of updates, but I'm sure this is a justifyable reason.

As of right now, it doesn't look like I'll be on the air in Kindersley on Saturday. Station management made this decision this morning. I'm hoping to re-visit the option tomorrow, but it may be a good idea to lay low for a few days and get rested and healed. I'll keep you posted.

There's still lots to say, and I will get around to saying it. But right now I'm off to seek some more O.J.

3 comments:

Pappy said...

get well soon, Dan-o, we miss you

Anonymous said...

Best wishes for a speedy recovery Dan!!

Anonymous said...

as much as I will miss your broadcast on saturday night, it would be better that you stay at home and heal! Get well soon!