Monday, February 8, 2010

Sports Fix Tonight

You voted, and now you'll receive. Tonight's Sports Fix will feature an interview with new North Star's forward Chad Filteau.




Not Only That, but I'll also chat with Notre Dame Hound's coach and GM Darren Evjen (pictured on the left).

***Photo borrowed from Notre Dame's Official School Website.***



And my final guest this evening is based in Los Angeles. He is a boxing ring-announcer, and is the co-host of one of the most famous North American Sports Radio shows across the nation. Tomm Looney will be on the show to talk about the Super Bowl and as well he'll shed some light on the NBA.



Remind me to share with you sometime how I met Tomm Looney. It's a really cool story, and I consider him to be one of my greatest broadcasting mentors out there. He's HILARIOUS and is extremely animated. You'll love the interview.

Check out the Sports Fix, tonight at 8:00 CST on CJNB/CJNS or www.cjnb.com.

No comments: