Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Star's Lineup for Tomorrow Night...

Battlefords North Star's fans will get their first real glimpse of the veterans vying for spots on the 09-10 team tomorrow night at home against the Humboldt Broncos.

Coach Ken Pearson revealed the lineup to me today, and he gave me the okay to share it with you. The lineup combinations you see are for real, and you can bet that he'll be rotating these lines evenly throughout the game.


FORWARDS:

Tomac Tatchell Leclerc

Szucki Toporowski Wakelin

Schwab Morgan Dunser

Andersen Daley Waskewitch

DEFENCE:

Malek Wourms

Baptiste Brodbin

Iron Spiess


GOALTENDERS


*Laycock
Young



No word yet on what type of roster Humboldt will be fielding for tomorrow's contest. I know that there are lots of parents and out-of-towners that want me to keep them posted on the score. Do you want me to post updates on twitter?


http://twitter.com/danoconnor19

I'm happy to do so if fans want to follow along that way. If five or more fans comment, I'll post game details on twitter for the game. Our first broadcast isn't until the 12th of September.

4 comments:

Tan said...

I would love to have twitter updates Dan!! :)

Tan said...

What?!! Just me!! Oh come on!! I'm special enough that I've got to be worth at least 5 comments aren't I?

Dan O'Connor said...

Yes.. Yes you are. I'll tweet the scores just for you. I'm sure everybody else is just shy.

- DO

heilzy18 said...

ya know, not gonna lie, I'm a new Stars fan, so half the names mean nothing without a first name to me. Help me out Dan please